fire and ice color project
students will be able to use line, warm and cool colors and pattern in order to create a warm/cool color fire and ice line design.
- Choose a style of graffiti letters that you will use to write your name.
- Write your name inside the center box on your paper.
- Erase the box around your name.
- Draw an outline around your name following the direction/curve of each letter.
- Continue to draw outlines until you have filled in the entire paper.
- Choose a set of colors (Warm or Cool Colors) to color inside your name. You may use any type of design you wish.
- Use the opposite set of colors (Warm or Cool Colors) to color in the outlines. Create a pattern of colors with the outlines.